- Hands-on Labs
- Tech Journal
- Video/Media Library
- SIGN UP FREE
HOME » DOCUMENTATION » TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS » LoRa Edge™ Asset Management Evaluation Kit User Guide » What is in the Kit?
What is in the Kit?
The Kit contains the following items:
- Two tracking devices built with the LR1110 chipset
- Tracker on/off magnets (2)
- One gateway (base station) based on the LoRaWAN® Standard with Ethernet or Wi-Fi backhaul
- Power adapter (region specific)
- LoRa® Gateway/Base Station antenna (only included with the U.S. model)
Tracking Device with the LR1110 Chipset
LoRa Edge™ Asset Management Reference Design
Within this document the term “gateway” and “base station” are used interchangeably; they are meant to refer to the same physical device regardless of which term is used.