The Semtech Network Server User Guide
This Semtech Network Server leverages the open LoRaWAN® protocol. It is intended to help you develop and prototype Internet of Things (IoT) solutions that are compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol, so that you can get your IoT ideas off of the ground quickly and easily. With this offering, you can connect up to ten devices and three gateways, giving you a hosted environment for building and testing your solutions before you go into production.
In this guide we explain how to get an end device and gateway to communicate with the Semtech Network Server, and explore debugging, application integrations, and user management.
- The Semtech Network Server User Guide
- Hardware Components
- Find Your End Device Activation Keys
- Find the Gateway ID
- Create an Account with the Semtech Network Server
- Register and Connect Your Gateway to the Semtech Network Server
- Create an Application
- Register and Activate Your End Device
- Optional Activities
- Network Server