An application represents a collection of devices on the network server. These devices may either be all of the same type or a mixture of device types. The data from each device in the application will pass to any integrations you have registered with the application. This section explains how to create an application.
- Log into the Semtech Network Server if you haven’t already done so.
- Click Applications in the menu on the left.
Figure 21: Semtech Network Server Applications Item
- Click + CREATE.
Figure 22: Applications +CREATE Button
- Complete the form:
- Application name: enter a name with only letters, numbers, and dashes, e.g., lr1110-application
- Application description: Give the application a description e.g., LoRa Edge™ testing application (spaces are allowed)
- Service-profile: select the service profile which matches your region, as listed on the Semtech Network Server website.
Figure 23: Create Application Form
- Click CREATE APPLICATION. The application appears in the list of Applications.
Figure 24: New Application on the Applications Page
You have now created an application.
- The Semtech Network Server User Guide
- Hardware Components
- Find Your End Device Activation Keys
- Find the Gateway ID
- Create an Account with the Semtech Network Server
- Register and Connect Your Gateway to the Semtech Network Server
- Create an Application
- Register and Activate Your End Device
- Optional Activities
- Network Server