Create an Application
An application represents a collection of devices on the network server. These devices may either be all the same type or a mixture of device types. The data from each device in the application will pass to any integrations you have registered with the application. In this tutorial your application will only contain your end device.
Log in to the Semtech Network Server website if you haven’t already done so.
Click Applications in the menu on the left.
Click Add application.
Complete the form:
Enter a name for your application, e.g., Lab Application
Give the application a description, e.g., Application for hands-on lab
Click Submit. The application appears in the list of Applications.
You have now created an application.
- The Semtech Network Server User Guide
- Hardware Components
- Find Your End Device Activation Keys
- Find the Gateway ID
- Create an Account with the Semtech Network Server
- Register and Connect Your Gateway to the Semtech Network Server
- Create an Application
- Register and Activate Your End Device
- Advanced Features
- Network Server