Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.
Knowledge Base
HOME » KNOWLEDGE BASE » FORUM

Tip for walking through the modules

Hello, I have just started the Academy Course on:
https://lora-developers.semtech.com/resources/lorawan-academy/courses/

I'd like to give a feedback just to keep the "course consulting experience" seamless/smooth: what about if at the end of each module there's still a "Next" button that brings you to the start of the next module?
This would avoid the users having to go back to the "modules listing" and try to remember "uhm, where was I?", then click on some modules to expand and see the submodules and then finally continue, if the lost thread is found

Regards 😊
Thank you for your feedback, it is highly valued. We will be taking a look at enhancing the Academy navigation early in the new year.