Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.
Knowledge Base
HOME » KNOWLEDGE BASE » FORUM

Error from server: “Ignore invalid GNSS message payload”

Greettings!
I am currently working on the GNSS part of LR1110.
I succed in launching an autonomous scan and retreive from server the results with the position of the device.
Now I am trying to launch an assisted scan: the scan is succesful, I can read the number of detected satellites and their ID, but when I send the json object to the server, in response I receive always this error:
'Ignore invalid GNSS message payload: 0e1b00b947134218a0382a2b476c46bb7a678c00'
(this is for only 2 satellites detected, but the same is when i am outdoor and there are 10/11 satellites detected.)
Reading the results of the assisted scan, when it detects some satellites the nav message is strange, it does not begin with 0101... (like with the autonomous), whereas when there are no satellites, as I expected it is 0x0 0x7.
The configuration of the system is the same that I set for the autonomous scan, what could be the problem?