- Hands-on Labs
- Tech Journal
- Video/Media Library
- SIGN UP FREE
HOME » DOCUMENTATION » TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS » The Semtech Network Server User Guide » Create an Account with the Semtech Network Server
Create an Account with the Semtech Network Server
Open the Semtech Network Server website.
If you already have a LoRa® Developer Portal account, click LOGIN and sign in using your LoRa Developer Portal credentials.
If you do not yet have a LoRa Developer Portal account, click REGISTER, scroll down and click Register, and then create an account by entering an email address and the password you wish to use, or by clicking one of the links to sign up with a third-party account such as Google or Facebook.
The landing screen displays.
- The Semtech Network Server User Guide
- Hardware Components
- Find Your End Device Activation Keys
- Find the Gateway ID
- Create an Account with the Semtech Network Server
- Register and Connect Your Gateway to the Semtech Network Server
- Create an Application
- Register and Activate Your End Device
- Advanced Features
- Network Server